8 Jan 2013

Love Letter From Thief X Walkthrough and Review:Riki Yanase Walkthrough.

Hello~ Today,I bring you Yanase Riki's Walkthrough


Route Cost:$4.95(Sing)
Rate:9/10



Wanrning! Some Spoilers Below!

Review:Riki's route is enjoyable in many ways.Such as,having a love triangle with Takuto and having many guys to fall for you.He is a playboy and does not fall in love due to his family(father) arranging a marriage for him.He feels like his life has been planned for him already. Although Riki is mean to the Mc,saying such things as she has zero sex appeal.After falling in love with her , Riki would notice that Takuto likes you as well.(LOVE TRIANGLE *O*)Although Riki's route is a little dramatic(I mean he is the leader...Come on~ Of course his route has to be dramatic.) , It truly was an enjoyable route that lots of people have been waiting for its release. Though its a little dramatic,I think this story is worth its $4.95. As it does not have a plat form like Gree~.Which is a blood- money sucking software.(2 good examples:My sweet body guard and Be my princess)

CGS



The Black Foxes
Who will you choose?


Bathroom
Boss will think I attack you if you scream now!(Chapter 3)



Miso Soup 
I"ll make it everyday if you make a face like that(chapter 5)

On the way home
Yes,I'm an unfair man.(chapter 10)
Flowering dogwood
I swear I'll get your grandfather's painting back.(Chapter 12)

Eternal Love

We gaze at each other and share a kiss... it felt like eternity, like a long vow.(Chapter 15)


His route also come with a steamy ending and a blushing face ~



Walkthrough

CHAPTER !:A:Say that you don't like it
                     A:Push Back

Chapter 2:B:Stop That!
                    A:That's not the point

Chapter 3:C:Stay still
                   A:No,Thank you.

Chapter 4:B:It was delicious
                   A:Not Necessarily

Chapter 5:B:Okay
                   C:Maybe you're right

Chapter 6:B:I can't be certain but...
                    C:I get fooled all the time

Chapter 7:A:Are you just being polite?
                   C:Dont resist

Chapter 8:C:Am I spacing out?
                   B:Go Home

Chapter 9:A:Lick his finger
                    B:I don't know

Chapter 10:B:Let me go.

Chapter 11:A:He bought me some food
                      C:Help me Riki!

Chapter 12:B:Kiss him on the cheek
                      C:I can't right now

Chapter 13:A:I can't lie to myself.
                      B:I want to

Chapter 14:A:No,I'm happy.
                      B:Of Course!

Chapter 15:Idiot!
                16:Squeeze Back

This is the end of the walkthrough

No comments:

Post a Comment