15 Feb 2013

Love Letter From Thief X:Tatsuro Togoshi

Hello~ Today I bring to you Tatsuro Togoshi Route~
It was released on iPhone a few days ago~



Route Cost:$4.95
Rating:7/10

Review:Tatsuro's route as usual was an enjoyable route for the final guy to be released for the main routes.I love Tatsuro's route because of the childhood connection he had with the MC.Of course, his route is filled with horrendous Chaos like other routes(which is something that voltage seems to love to do in every route that I've played...infact its in all the routes that I've played.)Though the only thing that made me uncomfortable with his route is that at some point of time(especially the last chapter for Happy end or Super great End XD)his route is freaking confusing.Trust me, more  will be revealed after the CGs.




Together
You want to sleep with me tonight?(Chapter 4)
At the bottom of the hill
...Get on(Chapter 8)
Making Up
I'm...just not a dog person(Chapter 12)
Showdown
Don't play dumb.You think I didn't know.(Chapter 15)
Red Thread Of Fate
And because of that red thread of fate,I can do this.
Spoilers

Spoilers Review:To take note, Tatusro's route would involve a so-call love rival from the police department.Surprisingly,(like every other female that appears in Voltage game apart from the Mc or her friends.)she is bad and disgusting. I want to rip her skull open.Like seriously,OOGIE? Who uses that now.=.="Anyway,Tatsuro says that he has a crush on you and you were the reason he joined the police force.Of course,Like every voltage game,there must be trouble right?Guess what . In Tatusro's route,  he found out you were with the Black Foxes.(I mean the black foxes are hawt O//O and he is jealous you are surrounded by so many hot guys XD. JK JK JK. )He is extremely unhappy that you were involved.And that Kuroiwa...She is actually a bad guy from the group Silver Dog.(Why does this game,almost every bad guy,They love to use a animal names =.="After white raccoon...)Long story cut short.Lets get to the walkthrough now.(Extra info:Tatsuro can't cook to save his own life)





Chapter 1:
A:Sure
C:OooH, Are you embarrassed?

Chapter 2:
C:Tatsuro's the one working hard
B:Running an Errand for my boss

Chapter 3:
A:Sure
B:Thanks

Chapter 4:(CG GET)
C:Urgh ... my head!
C:You really think highly of him huh?

Chapter 5:
B:No
B:Why?

Chapter 6:
C:Can I have some water?
A:He's my childhood friend.

Chapter 7:
B:I don't know.
A:Tend to his wounds

Chapter 8:(CG GET)
A:Help Him
A:Sorry

Chapter 9:
A:Because I was worried of him
A:Thanks for waking me up.

Chapter 10:
B:Absolutely not
A:Okay

Chapter 11:
A:I love him
C:You could at least lie.

Chapter 12:(CG GET)
C:Can I have some Sake?
A:If you have a reason, I"ll forgive you.

Chapter 13:
A:Yeah
C:The way you talk is annoying.

Chapter 14:
B:Yes
A:Yes

Chapter 15:(CG GET)
C:Don't come any closer
A:It's not too late!

Chapter 16:(CG GET)

No comments:

Post a Comment