7 May 2013

Ryochi Hirose Sequel Walkthrough and review

Hello~ today I bring you Ryochi Sequel~ It was just released a few hours ago~ 



Route Cost:$4.97(sg dollars)
Rating:8/10


Review:After you and Ryochi have started dating for 6 months,it is revealed in the sequel that he wanted to write a story for himself and not just for the audience.Though he did faced many problems when trying to write the stories,it was one of the best sequel that I enjoyed.This story deserves a 8 due to my love for the character~ I just found it alittle short though.~ and Oh yea~ he proposed to you through his fan letters.Long story anways ~Okie:First he asked you to read his fan letter and when you read the second one afterwards it was a proposal(last cg) ~

In the elevator
What did you start to say in the taxi?And dont say you forgot.(Chapter 3)

 What he really wants to write
If I'm not a bestselling writer,I might make your life hard(Chapter 6)
 Fan letters
Are you prepared to be teased by me forever?(chapter 10)

Spoiler Review:(SPOILER ALERT:SKIP IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT)
Ryochi's route was really sweet I must say~ The story he was writing about was about a blind guy and a deaf girl falling in love with each other~ I found it really sweet that he has such a motivation to write it even though the media was kinda against it(spreading rumors about him having orgies.and stuff)The Mc, spend a lot of time with him and there were quite abit of blushing moment~ which is freaking sweet~ He was really down but the mc spend quite abit of time with him~To help improve his writers block and so on so forth,Later you will discover that the blind guy, was Rikako(Ryochi killing editor,who wants to kill mc in the main story)younger brother.He found a girlfriend and Ryochi,mentioned that 3 years ago,when he got into an accident and lost his sight,that Ryochi will write a story based on him~ He was so happy to be the main character of his story~ Besides, Ryochi keeps a picture of MC in his book.and he blushes when he knows that she found out >_<. Oh I am ranting off aint I >:D.Anyway~ Belows the walkthrough.


Walkthrough

Chapter 1:
B:Seduce him with my touch.
A:I won't laugh

Chapter 2
B:I wouldn't mind being deceived by you
C:I thought it sounded really interesting

Chapter 3:
B:Feel Embarrassed
B:I don't want to say(Cg get)

Chapter 4:
A:It's not your fault
B:Something healthy

Chapter 5:
B:Let him lead the conversation
B:Don't put up a front

Chapter 6:
B:I'm not going home
A:Get angry at him(Cg get)

Chapter 7:
B:I'm jealous of Rikako's brother.
A:I will

Chapter 8:
A:I do
B:Take action anew

Chapter 9:
A:Yes,I saw it
A:Congratulations!

Chapter 10:

-cg get-

Authors comment:Yes it has been tested twice.I was surprised myself when I saw that there was no C's in this walkthrough.

No comments:

Post a Comment